From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:44:53 -0400
Dearest Sara,

I, for one just want you to know how much the posts from you and the
other bridge greeters have helped me over the years. I have had ferrets
for about 12 years now. Most have been rescued and have had severe
compromised health issues. I have lost way too many ferrets and each
and every time your posts have given me comfort and kept me going when
I wanted to quit. Your posts make us feel that all we do is not in
vain, that there is a happy ending in the worst of circumstances. I
carefull y save each one of your greetings to my little friends. They
are a very important part of my greiving process and a delight to read
even years later.

Please dont let a Troll bother you. What you do is much too important
to let such a little mind get to you.

Thank you very very much for all you do. Please dont stop. I have a
little one poised on the brink just now awaiting her wings. She will
need you soon, as will I.

Jesus knows me, this I love!

Karen

"When someone loves you they say your name differently. You just know
that your name is safe in their mouth!"  Billy age 4