From:
Nick Laughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 01:08:04 EDT
Dook, dook dook dook, dook dook

Hiya everyone, it is me, Puella, the spokes ferret for The Cozy Hammie
Ferret Shelter.

I'm here to let all you fuzzies out there know that the lovely bedding
sets that my shelter Mom has worked so hard on are drawing to an end.
So, tell your humans to place a bid for you, or if your like me, you can
just jump on the computer when there not looking.  Be careful, if you
haven't at least watched a human do it, it can get very confusing.  The
first time Peek-a-Boo and I got on the internet, we ended up at some
ferret porn site.  Yuck!!!

Take a look at the ferret stockings that shelter Mom and dad are making
too.  But hurry, there going fast.  Bite your humans toes, nip there
ankles, or lick there ears, what ever you have to do to get them to order
one for you,

Here's a link to my favorite Ebay auction at the moment, but be sure to
check out all the auctions at the cozyhammie.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2062033485&rd=1

The link to MY ferret stocking:

http://hometown.aol.com/cozyhammie/myhomepage/profile.html

Dook!  Ferret hugs and kisses,