From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 09:20:08 -0400
SaraFerret,

Thank you for greeting Barbara the skunk for me. I have another
request, please meet and help my Jerry Springer across the Rainbow
Bridge. Jerry Springer is a large, very handsome Dark Eyed White who
is deaf and blind. Jerry was almost 11 years old.

Jerry came to me a year and a half ago from my friends ferret shelter.
Jerry had been with her since he was less than a year old and was
turned in for being a biter, it was discovered that he was deaf. He had
had adrenal surgery at the age of 1 1/2 years and insulinoma surgery
at about the age of 3 years. Jerry was given to me as my friend didn't
have anymore oldsters for Jerry to live with and the young ferrets were
picking on him. She knew I had older ferrets her and I was happy to
make Jerry part of my family and placed him with some of my older
ferrets and lastly Banchie & Woolie.

Jerry was diagnosed with Lymphoma about 6-9 months ago which we were
controlling with herbs. About 2 weeks ago I had taken Jerry to my vet
as he was retaining a lot of fluid. We had Xrays done and it was found
that Jerry had Cardiomyopothy and had a large tumor growing on his
heart.

Please help him find White Russian's Revenge, Chance, Lady Bug, Shade
of Night and Butterscotch. These were our oldsters that Jerry had lived
and played with.

Jerry was a joy to have with us and we miss him. Please tell him that
mommy Debi & daddy Keith love him so much and we are sending hugs and
kisses to him.

Thank you SaraFerret,
Mommy Debi & daddy Keith