From:
Mary Harrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 09:48:07 -0800
I for one did notice the complexity and the beauty of the Giving Tree
this year. Especially, the pictures that faded in the background caught
my eye and I took extra time just to look at them even after I had
picked my little ones. There is lots of time and talent there. So
thank you to all that gave of their time and talent. What an amazing
contribution from the heart!!!

(Ricki, Buster, Bear, Makita, and Kit), and MaryH. Next year, Maybe
a (University of Cincinnati) Tree?