From:
Barbara DuFrain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:17:04 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am just getting caught up on my digest - and I just had to comment on
Jodie's post from Sept 3rd.  A lesson learned at our house too-"no grocery
bags on the floor or cabinets."  One person brings in the bags and two
people put the stuff away.  Our first three can drag and hide any
items-potatoes, included.  My husband thought it was funny watching me
catch, rant and rave at the little rascals, until they got ahold of his
nifty purchases!!  Jodie you may be missing a bag of cat food, but we
can't seem to find 4 bell peppers, a bag of pretzels, and a package of
batteries!???

Just this morning, I was racing around the house looking for the match to
the shoe I had on - and as always you can't find what you are looking for -
the bandits are constantly moving their stashes.

Our newest baby - Bear- is getting good at dragging off the items that Pooh
has aready hidden - usually my shoes - but at least he takes the sock too!
My other male, TJ has this thing about hiding women's hygiene items - I
think he's abit on the pervert side - always looking up women's dress and
snuggling in my underwear drawer!  What's a girl to do - but love him!

Another quick observation - Tasha will climb in the cabinets, open the
drawer, get on the counter and find items (fresh tomatoes, egg rolls, a
left over donut, frosting from the toaster Strudel box, etc) that she can
push or carry off the counter to her accomplish, Pooh, patiently waiting,
(staring up with her neck stretched as far as she can.) After the item is
dropped,Tasha races to the drawer and out the cabinet to the designated
hiding place is and...I know this for a fact....they are laughing at us,
as they enjoy the heisted item.

Oh, and to top it all off, the kitten, Spike, is in cahoots with these
bandits!  He thinks he's a ferret - so why not join in the fun!!

Well, sorry about rambling, but life is so great since the fearless
foursome have come to town!!

Barb
TJ (Mommy, look, Tasha's on the counter again)
Tasha (Shut up you momma's boy - there I am going to clean your ears!)
Pooh (Quick, some ones coming - pass it to me!)
Bear (HA!, I think I'll move this toy from here to under the bed!)

P.S.  I was looking for the nail clippers yesterday, did one of your take
them, Tracy C.???