From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 00:54:31 -0600
Hi FMLer's,
I'm thankful that Buddy, Baby Girl, Hershey, Leroy Bill and Hillary are all
well.  (Buddy has become a chunk in a little over 3 weeks.)

Debbie of our "Ferret Connection" has one furkid that has been diagnosed
with "Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis" and she needs to find as much
information as we can gather.  I went to the Ferret Central FAQ and
everyplace else I could think of.  I'm not the brightest bulb in the
string so I'm asking the help of the best resource I know - the FML.

Thanks in advance for your help or guidance to where I might get
information.

Hug all your loved ones.  And those you're not so fond of.  A hug will
bring you closer.

John the dumb old farmboy from Pekin, IL