From:
Jessica Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 11:15:56 -0500
Hi guys!!

Well, this past weekend, I went out and bought little legend for my fiance.
She is just the cutest little thing.  She is a very pretty brown color, with
these adoreable little white paws.  But, her paws seem to be VERY dry.
Almost crumbly looking.  I gave her a bath to get rid of the smell form
being in a cage with so many other ferrets, and I dried her well.  (She
wasn't real happy about the bath, either...) I was hoping that after washing
her little paws very well, the crumbly stuff would go away.  However, I
think it actually looks worse!!Ahhh!  What can I do?  It is getting cold
here in Pittsburgh again, and I don't want to bathe her again and risk her
getting sick.  Does anyone else have this problem????  Please let me know
how to get rid of it...

For the love of the fuzzies everywhere,
Jessie and little Legend

oa nb