Date:
Sat, 11 May 1996 19:17:06 -0400
Hello everyone.  I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their response
to my letter about moving to CA.  Although the move is still in the distance
and we are still quite nervous bout the smuggling of the ferts, we have such
a wealth of help and information from you all that it will make the move 100
times easier.  Thank you all for the posts and the private emails.  As it
gets closer and the actual route is planned, I will email some of you to
double check.  And of course when we arrive and I get a new server, we will
let everyone know how things went.

As for the question...

I realize that this has probably been covered and I looked in the FAQ but
could not find the answer, so...

VIGO, our albino who was rescued from an abusive home about a year and a
half ago is losing the hair on his back right where his tail starts.  It is
just a patch above the tail, not on it, with red dots on the skin.  We had
him last summer, but he was just getting his hair back after being
mistreated so Im not sure if it is shedding or not.

If this is the sign of some ailment or a signal that something we are doing
is wrong, please let me know so we can remedy it ASAP.

Thanks again in advance,
Jason & Tina
VIGO, XUXA, MULDER, SUTTER, & WENDALL