From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:57:24 -0700
Dear All,
I'm crazy, insane, pulling off Rocky's Ferretstock is not enough of a
brain-burn, nah, just had to put myself into ridiculous mode and invite
the crazy man of the ferret world, my dear friend, BOB CHURCH, to come
share with us his latest findings and opinions....and it's all being
done at a sit-down, family style dinnner. FRIDAY JUNE 22nd 6:30p

The entire world LOVES BOB CHURCH!!...as well we should. His dedication
and wealth of continuing knowledge to the ferret world is immeasurable.

All are welcomed to attend, but I must have RSVPs by June 21st
please...seriously, don't just show up, I'm trying to plan a serious
menu, and give this guy his due, and we all are all the better for him
being so gracious to be here. Bob's a gift, if you can come, please do.
This is a great setting for learning and sharing. It's an intimate
personal setting, you will get the best of Bob, and exchanges of all
that attend!

Sequestered in a covered pavillion in the woods, rain or shine, this
event will happen. It's a dear event, I hope you choose to come.

Tent camping is welcomed, no charge, at the venue site, but if you
prefer a hotel just email me, there are plenty within a 15 minute
drive of the site.

So here are the details of the evening:

BOB CHURCH - FAMILY STYLE DINNER
Fri, June 22nd at 6:30.  It's at the
American Legion Post 256 in Parkton, MD.
RSVPs are a must in order to accurately plan the food for dinner. The
cost is $15. We are paying Bob's travel expenses, and the venue rental
is $175, so we would be happy tocome close to breaking even, this is
Rocky's gift to the ferret community for furthering our education in
ferret care.

The menu is:
Chicken and veggie kabobs
Beef and veggie kabobs
Portabello Mushroom and more veggies kabob
Green salad and desserts
Sodas and Tea

Several years ago we did this, and it was so much fun to actually sit
down to a meal with so many ferret lovers and catch up with each other
and relax! Bob is always enlightening and entertaining, and we're going
to have the treat of hearing of his latest findings that he's worked on
for the past few years.

RSVP me at [log in to unmask]

Paypal $15 for each guest at [log in to unmask]
If you do not have Paypal, please write me and we can make other
arrangements, no problem. Please let me know by ASAP, as seating is
limited for this fun event. If you are unable to attend, but would
like to make a donation, we're not shy, we'd be quite grateful in fact!

We're working real hard to make this a fun event, we're crazy,
considering that Rocky's FERRETSTOCK is the very next day!!!

For directions scroll down the page here:
http://www.rockysferrets.com/events/fs/ferretstock.html

Thanks,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs