From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:23:21 -0400
Hello Fellow Ferret lovers, I now have a super selection of Pocket
Hammies on Ebay for sale to help pay for Medical, Food and Shelter of
the many Older, Sickly and Previously Unwanted Ferrets we have taken
into our Family -IN the last year- aka: Little Feet Ferret Retreat!!

Go TO EBAY site and type in- Ferret Pocket Hammy - or search for-
Ferret L F F R

-My Fuzzbutt heads love them!!!!!!Customers RAVE about them!!  Try one on
your furkids!!  Thanks,

Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies @ L F F R