From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:49:23 -0500
I've just had two furkids diagnosed with insulinoma. Both are being
treated with prednisolone. My question is: Can probiotics help them in
any way, i.e., make them feel better, help with symptoms, make them
more comfortable, etc.?

My vet gave me a couple of packets last month (before they were
diagnosed), and I still have a little that I've been mixing into their
food. Is that better stuff than others that I can get? I've been
looking at ferret depot's Marshall's probiotic and the Natural Gold
supplement. These two have very different ingredients -- can anyone
give me advice on which is better?

Thanks!

~Eri in TX

--
/\_/\
(>"<)

Eri's Crochet Circle at Yahoogroups! Come check us out!