From:
"Tracy A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 19:33:51 UT
If there is anyone interested in the Chicago area (I live in the NW
Suburbs) in adopting (read: FREE) two ferrets please send me an e-mail at

Ferret #1: Female, Albino - 7 months old & tiny
Ferret #2: Male, Sable - 1 year old

They both have recent vaccinations, are in perfect heath and love their Iams
kitten food.  They are both very friendly and are used to being around other
ferrets and children.  I would prefer that they be adopted together as they
are used to each other and get along great.  I have two other ferrets which
I will be keeping so I will not have a cage to give also, just the ferrets.
I am moving soon and can only take two with me and need to get them to a
good home as soon as possible.

Tracy