From:
Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:55:14 -0400
>This Questionarre Is For Ferrets Only!
>A Hooman Can Help!
>But, The Answers Must Come From The Ferret!

(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name? Jasper
(B) Sex? Boy
(C) Age? 2 1/2 (Exactly the same age as my brudder Dervish, we came
    home from the store together!!)

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? I follow Mommy around! (She says I look like a lost little
    puppy)
(B) Food? Whatever's in the food bowl
(C) Treat? I love Raisin Bandits and FERRETONE!!!!
(D) Toy? My sparkle-ball!!!
(E) Blanket? Nope
(F) Hammock? Nope
(G) Sleep Sack? Nope
(H) Bed? The fluffy white one in the cage, or under Mommy's bedside
    table
(I) Pet? My brother!!
(J) Other?

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing? Socks (tuck, tuck, drag!)
(B) Food? No, if it's not real food, I won't eat it!
(C) Treats? Same thing
(D) Bank Card? That's my brother's job
(E) Check Book? Never seen one!
(F) Money? Boring!
(G) Mail? Yawn!
(H) Remote Controls? Nope!
(I) Keys? Too hard, they hurt my teeth!
(J) Toys? I love da Furby, I rub against him cuz he vibrates when his
    mouth moves! (Tinker hates the noise he makes, but I can't hear
    him cuz I'm deaf!!)
(K) Other? I keep trying to drag off my sister Tinker, does that count?

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop? In the litter box, every time!
(B) Wee-Wee? In the litter box, every time!!

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms? Nope, I don't bite!
(B) Fingers? Only by mistake, if they get in the way of my treats!
(C) Hands? Nope
(D) Legs? Nope
(E) Toes? Nope
(F) Feet? No, but I'll scratch at them if they're wearing socks or
    slippers!
(G) Shins? I grab them when I want up, but I don't bite them!
(H) Noses? Nope
(I) Ears? Only my sister's!!
(J) Other?