Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:52:39 -0000
Hi there

Nice story, glad to hear Zoe story has a good end... Can't help you
with the vet but any vet should be able to deal with a ferret.  A good
alternative food would be Eukanuba cat food, chicken and rice (or is it
chicken and liver).  It's got a high percentage of meat.  Alternatively you
could get some chicken and feed that raw.  Bones and meat.  That'll build
her up.  The rear end problems will clear up by themselves once she gets
proper food to eat.  You said Zoe got some milk when she was out, that'll
give her diarrhoea.  You don't really need Ferretvite, any pet shop has
hairball remedy but you rarely need that, either.  Not now that she isn't
moulting anyway.  If you get in touch with me I can tell you name and
address of a ferret things supplier in case you're interested in things
like hammocks, sleep sacks, ferret toys, nylon harness etc.

Take care!

From Ulrike
and Jilly, Jack, Bella, Tom, Mason, Baby, Dana, Fox, Reno, Rose, Jasmine,
Barney and Spike

Missing Angel, Hope and Igor

West Wales Ferret Welfare
http://www.ferretlove.freeserve.co.uk