From:
fOrEsT Pietro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:53:23 -0700
Renee wrote
>Enlightenment for the little guy:
>
>Forest, Travis ALREADY lost his loincloth at the 2006 Ferret Aid
>Symposium in Toronto! Maybe the person who bought them (his pants)
>will send them back for the BFFs!

:::Forest turning to Travis and April::::
What is this nice lady talking about? Mom Dad do we need to have "the
talk"? Travis taking Forest away from the computer.. It is a long story
buddy come here I tell you. Travis taking him outside to tell him the
story. A few moments later they come back in.. Forest is blushing and
running to his room and yelling. EEEWWW!

Please tell me I am adopted!