From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 11:16:00 -0700
rick...
i DO NOT mean this as a flame!!!!

as i told you before...i thought your FIRST post..the one i made the page
for...was great...i thought it had just the right amount of "whatever" in
it...that is why i made the page...

but now...i see you alienating people...people that could ultimately help
in this cause...

people DO have real problems in their life...problems they have to work
thru to get by in life...but we need to show them how they can do it and
still keep their pet...but if they 'have no business'...according to
you...sharing their dilemma with the rest of us...we cannot help them...
you, personally may not care what the reasons are...but some of us DO
care...maybe if we know WHY they think they have to give up their pet, we
could help save that pet...and keep it with the person it loves... i don't
want to make you any madder than you already are...but you have done so
much good already for ferrets...and i think you are losing sight of the
original reason for this...to help the ferrets...and alienating the people
will not help the ferrets....

as for this statement...
>Lets see, did I miss anything.  I am sure I did and somewhere outthere is
>some mentally challenge idiot who will do his or her ferret harm.  Oh
>yeah, one more think DO NOT PURCHASE THIS FERRET IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT
>IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS.

i am sorry, rick...this is totally unrealistic...NOBODY has any guarantees
what is going to happen in the next 10 years...NOBODY!!!...you can plan
till you are blue in the face...but life does not always work that way...
rarely does, as a matter of fact....

please, rick, try to calm down and realize again that we are all human...
and we all love our fuzzies...and we all need to help each other...

i am sorry that you are going thru such a bad time right now that you feel
the need to lash out at those of us on the fml...and again, i am not trying
to make you mad...but we all need to work together for this cause...

the cause of the ferrets...
the cause for the ferrets...

kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles (Slyk),
Charlie, Sandi-Mandi, Hope HollyHeart, & Edison!, "Lucky(13), and
Princess!!!!!
Remembering Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl & OldGuy...at the Bridge!
THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396"
Help Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter...Use I-Give...