From:
Tysa Jayne Kihn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:42:15 -0800
I'm so thrilled for you!  The return of Eppy is the one bright spot in
what has been a horrible day for me!  I have prayed for you and for the
safety and return of Eppy, and they have been answered in a wonderful way.
My co-worker was called yesterday to the hospital because her husband had
passed out... My car died today stranding me downtown so I walked home
without a coat... My inlaws brought me a car to use and I finally got to
work to find out my co-workers husband had passed away.  HUG and KISS your
husbands/wives, ferrets, children...All of those close to you because you
never know when you'll lose them.

Enjoy your Eppy as I'm sure you will!

Love to all, and prayers for all of those who are grieving

Tysa, Dana, and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies, Hemi the cat, the spiny mice,
and Thorny the hedgehog