From:
Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:46:53 -0500
This morning I sent a message to contacts at ferret clubs I am aware of in
the state of Texas regarding this fall's Ferret Olympics in Grand Prairie
(DFW) about publicizing their clubs at the event.  Any club within Texas or
the surrounding states, particularly Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Louisiana might
reach potential members through the Ferret Olympics.  Clubs who would like
further info on how to participate or promote their club at the Olympics
may respond to my address in the header or contact the show coordinator at
[log in to unmask] We don't want to leave anyone out.

Debra Thomason
Webmaster, Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas