Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 23:35:45 +1200
Hi guys!

-->waves<--

Milo's here askin' me to say hi to his moms.  He says he has three moms!
Dat's a wot of wuvin' hoomans!  He says he misses you alweady, but has wots
of new fwiends to pway wiv!  He seems to weally wike de ball park - dat's a
biiiiiig park full of balls of all sizes.  He says he hasn't pwayed wiv
balls in a wong time and is havin' heaps of fun wememberin'!

Oh, an' Saki says dat James has foun' a new fwiend - a widdle albino jill
called Sandi.  Sandi has heaps of fwiends here at de Bwidge, and she's
helpin' James wearn all about what bein' a ferret is weally wike.  He's
startin' to enjoy himself here!

Oh, Milo wants me to go pway wiv him wiv de balls - gonna go now!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/skeeter/