Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:42:25 -0500
Hello to all.......just wanted to update you all....

Helena has entered the building, via her new beautiful wings, and she
"alit" upon Sir Vincent De Dweezil II - and somehow entered his brain
waves, and inserted her baby tactics in his brain.........and that my
friends, is HORRIFYINGLY FRIGHTENING!!  Helena was the only "baby" we
acquired young - so we weren't reaalllllyyyy ready for what Sir Vin
was gonna be like........and heaven help us, he is a BUMBLE AND HE
BOUNCES!!!!!!  Sir Vin Dweezil (and check this out he has a "V" in the
fur directly on top of his head - like someone drew it in crayon.......
do-do-do-do.....) has "bounced" into our lives, and blood stream.  By
blood stream, I refer to the numerous holes, each of us now has on our
toes, shoes, boots, etc.

He wakes up like a damnedable tazmanion devil......bounces from his
hammy.....bounces to the first cat *chomp*, bounces to cat #2 *chomp*,
cat #3 sees him comin and dashes into the sliding glass door, head
first.....we think it is because he is trying to either knock himself
out, so we will pick him up before Da Dweezil gets to him, or is
seriously trying to commit suicide by ferret.............and the dog?
Well, he packed his Bonz last night and swore if we let him out again,
he's outta there......we'll miss him.......*hehehehe*.  Our cuite little
VDII (hmmmm I wonder if I should use THOSE initials......) has made his
mark on us all (albeit via his toofers) and is here to stay.  I used to
think that all ferrets were born, knowing what ferretone tasted
like......and that from birth, that they would greedily attack the first
bottle that came towards them.....it took me 2 weeks to catch him, oops,
I mean convince him that it was good stuff......ok, I lie......Ricky had
to show him.  I just poured a little on Ricky and Artemus - and let
Dweezil watch them twist around to lap it off the other.  He got it
then!!!

Baby ferrets are also so educational!!!!  They teach us soooo much -
like......do NOT play "SPIN THE FERRET", using a cat feather toy......
for some reason, cats know when they've had enough.  Vinny?  He spins
until he falls over......and then tries to get us to do it again!!!!
Then when the cats try to get in on the action - he "poofs", "pounces"
and "boofs" (boofs IS a new word in the ferret dictionary - why just ask
Vinny!!!) He is providing many hours of "baby fert" fun - and teaching me
all I didn't know about ferrets.  Like babies are hyper.....REALLLLLYYYYY
HYPER.....(Uh, so - does anyone know about ritalin use in a ADD ferret
**hehehehe** -) I'm just kiddin , but aren't babies supposed to SLEEP
every once in a while?  He is like the energizer bunny.......he just
keeps goin, and goin, and goin...........but the final bout of good news?
He was relegated to his own hammy - as the other kids didn't want to
share with him yet.........I think they were pissed off about the holes
in their fuzzy bodies... ..*hehehe* - BUT when I went to give them their
kisses night-night (oh cut it out - YOU all do it tooo!!!!) and last
night, instead of finding Vinny in his own hammy - he was in his NEW
place.  Under Artemus.  With Ricky.  I have the picture.  Artemus, the
4# Albino - seems to think he doubles as a blankie - and lays directly
on top of the other two.  Now the picture I took - resembles a 3 headed
monstrosity - one big albino with one albino head, and two sable
heads......

My love to all you wonderful people - may God hold you and your fuzzies,
be they sick, healthy or heavenly - in the palm of his hand...........

Kim and Her Missing one, Added one, New Wave Army of Idiots.....

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....