Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:09:30 -0700
I owned a couple websites, one of them the Arkansas Ferret Rescue and I
just discovered that the person that co-owned it with me took it over
and kicked me out. She even deleted all my archival messages. I feel
betrayed and very hurt and like I've been led down the garden path by
people I trusted, and stabbed in the back, again, by a used-to-be
friend that just won't let the past be the past. I am recognized by SOS
as Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter here and now this. This is theft,
plain and simple!