From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 17:20:19 -0500
Hi there!

We had this problem not too long ago and we didn't know what to do.  Some
made of 1/2 " plywood and I don't know how thick your gates are so this may
not work for you.  We had one of those plastic rods that fit over our shower
curtain rod, cut it the length of the gate with a box cutter and slipped it
over.  There was nothing easier.  It's plastic and can be cleaned easily and
the fuzzies cannot get a grip on it to climb over.

Cam and Therese Miller, Tawny the dog and the gang of fuzzies, Bud the
Stud, Mookie, Jasper, Scooter, Snoopy, Josie, Sadie, BJ, Nikki and Benji.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6