From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:42:59 -0800
I have debated whether I should say something, and I suppose there really
isn't any point, but, if you were concerned enough that I might take your
post "the wrong way", then why did you post it on the FML?  I actually
got some good responses from people about my Audrey vs. Ralphie dilemma,
off the FML, none of whom were remotely "flammatory" etc.

Anyway, if you felt the need to type:

>Please don't take this as being nasty, I really don't mean it that way
>at all.  BUT...To me it sounds like you need to get control of daughter.

Maybe you should keep it off the FML entirely?

just a thought.

Minta & Ralphie