From:
Josephine Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:37:43 PST
Hi again, i thought i'd also give you all an update on Truls and what we
think could be ECE, He gained weight wonderfully and is up to almost 3
pounds, and got the most wonderful soft and lush coat i've ever seen on
him!!  simply gorgeous!!  he is active more than ever, and demands more
time out to play, and will thrash the cage and dig out his food if he
doesn't get immediate attention...!!  i obey....!!

the diahrreah seems to come and go with a few days intervall, not green but
seedy and yellowish, one dose of kaopectate seems to do do the trick for a
few days.  everything looking normal in between.

now Liza has started having occasional diahrreah too, but this time i am
not so worried and will duck feed to supplement her too, i am wondering
though how long this will go on...

i am not sure i replyed to everyone who sent me suggestions advice and
support my computer crashed and we had to empty the hard drive, Thank you
all for the wonderful support and advice, i feel much more confident thanks
to you!!

Josephine and the sweetiest meaniest beanie baby in the world Liza, The
most adorable and determined speedbump Truls, her Highness Lucky Duck,
and Humpty Dumpty man.