From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 12:29:49 EST
Hi everyone--

I believe today (12/23) is the one year anniversary of the NJ ferret
rescue.  Many thanks to those who gave so much to help out, you know who
you are!

One of my NJ guys, Vivaldi, is doing great.  He is a wonderful,
lovable, healthy ferret.  My other NJ ferret, Daisy, is dying from
lymphoma/lymphosarcoma (or I should say living with it as she is still
here!).  For anyone who prays, sends energy, healing etc.  please keep
Daisy in your thoughts.  The first part of her life was very difficult
and she was absolutely terrified of people when she was rescued last year.
She has come so far and it is very hard for me to accept that she won't
be here much longer.  I would like her to know that a lot of people are
sending her love, so she can take that memory with her when she does go.

Thank you!

Wishing everyone a happy holiday season whatever you celebrate!
Ronnie