From:
Kristina Brink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 06:45:47 -0700
(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name? Clyde, Garrison, & Artemus
(B) Sex? Weez all Boyz
(C) Age? Almost 3, nearly 2, and possibly 3ish

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? I (Clyders) wuv Mom an Arte he hogs Mumma. Garrison is in
    wuv wif Daddy.
(B) Food? Me an Garrison wuv soupie made from our kibble dat be a
    mix of all de Innova Evo stuffs. Arte eats dat icky raw birdies.
    Blech!
(C) Treat? Me an Garrison wuv Crunchies. Weez all goes nuts for 'Tone,
    mumma calls it Weezil Crack.
(D) Toy? Garrison iz extremely proud of hiz tugs which he took from de
    dog, comes to tink about it hez pretty proud to take all de dog's
    toys. My favorite toy is sockies. Arte-hez justs seeps all de time.
(E) Blanket? We don need no blankie, well mebe. . .
(F) Hammock? Any hammy will do!
(G) Sleep Sack? Weez not picky!
(H) Bed? Arte tink Mumma iz a bed. Garrison de bear an I wuvz our seepy
    den in de cage.
(I) Pet? Weez all wikes de dog! Hez great!
(J) Other? MY favorite room iz de bafroom an Garrison de bear he is big
    on de bedroom, Arte he tryz to get to de basement.

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing?  I wuv empty sockies, Garrison is a shoe guy.
(B) Food? Well Iz is always preparing for de Apokylipse, but Garrison
    he eatz wat Iz stash. Arte tryz to hide hiz Raw icky birdie butz
    Mumma picks it up.
(C) Treats? Weez steal de treat jar-but weez don stash cuz weez eats
    it to fast.
(D) Bank Card? Doze be hidden by Mumma
(E) Check Book? Same as above, silly...
(F) Money? Come on...
(G) Mail? Nah
(H) Remote Controls? Mumma never lets go of it...
(I) Keys? Nope!
(J) Toys? All our toys get stashed. Garrison keep hiz tugs and pwecious
    tings in our tube.
(K) Other? I stash seepy sacks an bankies. Garrison hez steals medicine
    syringes. Garrison he has dis ting wif stealin’ de telephone and
    stashin it.

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop?  Weez poopies where we want!  Especially if you close a door
    on us.
(B) Wee-Wee?  Iz gotz mark my territory!

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
Weez don bite any peoples cept Mumma’s sister-she iz wild!
(J) Other?  Weez like to mop de floor wif each oder.