From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 09:44:17 -0400
Someone asked about safeguard cages, Chris ?... I have had one for over two
years and it is a great cage!  I got the basic 3 1/2 story model and asked
them to make it 3 full stories.  This cost me less than $90 including
shipping.  I also ordered legs to keep the cage off the floor.  This is a
GREAT cage and esay to clean.  It has 3 doors so you can always reach the
fuzzies.

To Pam Grant - I will give the two vets a call, thanks for the advise.

To Dr. Williams - Argento has small cell lyscromon(Sp?)
Nan

Argento - let's steal the bread
Hershey - nah, I want the grapes!

Jet (cat) - how did the bread get here?