From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 23:10:43 -0700
Hi All,

OK some of you have sent me pics and for some unknown to me reason I have
been unable to pull them up now.  I am sure it is MY computer and not
something you are doing.  I can always get things that are pulled up thru my
Adobe Photoshop LE so if you have a way to do that then please do.

Now the favors please.  I am searching desperately for a certain ferret pic
I saw on the web back in July/August of '95 most probably.  This was a
absolutely super pic of a ferret sitting at a computer keyboard and it gave
you the impression he was typing.  There was a super cute little story
beneath written by the fert himself I think and it may have said "Rocky" or
"Super Ferret" or something like that but that part of my memory is very
hazy.  So if this pic is yours or you know who's it is or where I can find
it again on the web then PLEASE write me with the details.

2nd favor is somewhat regarding the above photo I am looking for.  I would
love to have that photo now because I just came up with another crime that
is just too good to not use.  It goes hand in hand with the pic as it would
say under the,

     For the crimes of:

1. Late Night Computer Hacking!

Now my favor is this, please give me an idea of which of the original 10 is
your least favorite that you think should get tossed in order to use this
one.  I am having a hard time deciding as I like them all.  THANKS!!  TNT!

*      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!          *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*      208-342-7292                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *