From:
"Matthew R. Romoser" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 23:56:12 -0500
***************** SUPER SECRET STUFF F.L.O. DISPATCH ******************
PARTICIPATING OPERATIVES -- Captain Casey : Mission Leader Almighty
                         -- Sargeant Sarge: Fert Mate (get it? hee hee)
MISSION TIME : 9 HOURS!!!!!!
Captain Casey Reporting:

What a glorious day for the F.L.O.  dook dook!  Our silly human let his
guard down and, being the highly trained Ninja Black Belt Green Beret Super
Secret F.L.O.  Operatives that we are, sprung into action as soon as our
Silly Human vacated the household!

It began like any other day when our S.N.H. (Silly Neutral Human) let us out
of our cage for our daily morning romp before he left for some outer-space
place that he calls "work".  After an hour or so, he put us back into our
"Cage" (a.k.a.  the Secret Mission Planning Center) and he did not excercise
the proper care in what he was doing because ....... and here's the KEWL
part ............ he didn't latch the door to the S.M.P.C.  properly!!!  HAA
hahahahahahahaha!!  The fool!  dook!

Well, once he left for "work", Sarge and I huddled together and OPERATION
APARTMENT RANSACK was underway.  I nudged the door with my nose and, sure
enough, the door swung open with ease.  Sarge and I slithered out (a
specialized FLO tactic) and into FREEDOM!

We began to gather together all of the necessary items imperitive to the
sucess of any complete FLO mission.  We went for the Toilet Paper first.  We
managed to stuff the mother lode of mother lodes of white fluffy stuff into
the Subterranean Under the Dresser Stronghold.  We filled it to the brim!
We had to seek out other hidey holes for the rest of the loot.

We also confiscated other strategic items like: All of the S.N.H.'s shoes,
his remote control, his raquetball raquet, a spare set of keys (so that we
can venture out into outer space on our own!!) and some stray socks that
were sitting in a laundry basket.  We captured a little creature (he didn't
move at all) that Daddy ... ummm I mean the Silly Human called "Yoda" that
he brought back from that outer space place called "Taco Bell" one day.
"Yoda" was watching us from the endtable so we captured him and drug him
under the downstairs Under the Couch Arsenal for interrogation.  No matter
what we did to him, "Yoda" (if that was his REAL name) wouldn't talk ......
so I chewed off his face.  That'll teach him!

We tipped over the kitchen garbage can and proceeded to search for other
urgent supplies, but there was not much to find since the S.N.H. had taken
out all of the valueable "garbage" that morning.  Just a few bannana peels
and a yogurt cup were all that we could find worth stowing away in the hidey
hole!  We tunneled in the laundry and slept in the sunbeams coming through
the window.  And that's how the S.N.H  found us when he returned home:
Zonked out in the middle of the dining room carpet on our backs.  It was
kind of like adding insult to injury!  "HA!  WE'VE BEEN OUT ALL DAY SILLY
HUMAN!!  HEE HEE DOOK!"

Yep.  A glorious victory for the FLO indeed.  All of our contraband was
confiscated of course and we received a "time out" in our cage for a few
hours ............... but it was WORTH IT!  hee hee

*** END DISPATCH ***       Captain Casey
http://www.cris.com/~Romoser/ferret.html
=-   \_/----    Matt Romoser (aka "Romo")                           -=
-=   |    * |   [log in to unmask] ; http://www.cris.com/~Romoser     =-
=-   |      |   Ft. Wayne, Indiana                                  -=
=-   /     /    "The most important thing in acting is honesty.     -=
-=  /__--/       Once you've learned to fake that, you're in."      =-