From:
nicsmuscle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 08:51:37 -0700
Just brought my copy of Modern Ferret & wanted to add my 2 cents worth to
the discussion on the Tiffany Taylor article.  After a quick flick through
I had to flick through it again cuz I thought I may have missed what all
the fuss was about.  Whether we agree or not with the Playboy isssue,
Tiffany can certainly promote the welfare of ferrets, shouldn't we be more
concerned with that.  Afterall, what Tiffany does is quite legal.