From:
"Kim Wolf, Mystyx Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:51:40 EDT
I have used it in my mix for a year now and the fuzzies love it.  Our
base is still Superior Choice (ferret store brand) and Mazuri, but I like
to mix in the kitten food in case neither of my orders is in in time, so
they have something their tummies are used to which is readily available.
It's a good food, and at $3.49 per bag for four pounds, you can't beat it
with a stick!

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.mystyxcritters.com
www.mystyxrescue.petfinder.org
We have SIX adrenal rescue ferrets awaiting surgery. please follow the
link below to make a donation towards their care:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rescue%40mystyxcritters.com&
item_name=Donate+Towards+Adrenal+Surgeries
Thank you for your generosity!