From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 17:00:50 -0700
Dear Collective,

My wife has happened upon a product called Aller-Care.  It claims to kill
dust mites and eggs for a month at a time.  It is a dust that you put on
your carpet and then vacuum up.  Any one have any information on this
product and the effects it has on pets?  It seems to me that something that
actively poisons bugs for a whole month, could actively poison my ferrets
as well.  We're always looking for ways to reduce my allergies, but I don't
want to use a product that could harm the fur kids.

Cheers!
Matthew in CO with Paula (the human), Sherlock, P.B., and Gryphon (the
insane kit)

"We have to work in the theatre of our own time,
with the tools of our own time" --Robert Edmond Jones