From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:00:26 -0500
Well I decided to try to make Bob C's recipe.  Bought a roasting chicken,
cut in chunks.  Put a few in my decidedly small food processor with a small
amount of liquid to help.  Whoa!  No way was it up to the job - salmonella
chicken juice all over the place to boot.  Uhhh...just how how you supposed
to puree raw chicken and bones?  Not knowing what to do I decided to cook
it forever first which its doing as I speak.  When it's done and cooled
I'll try cutting smaller and pureeing again.  Sheesh.

Bob - if your out there - I went to USAF school at San Angelo too.
Firefighting wasn't there yet but I was there when they brought in the
C-130 on the old unused runway to leave for training.  Tell Elizabeth
congrats and that I wish her well on her AF career (but she should have
gone into Intell which is also in San Angelo:)

I'm two and half hours from Chicago in Michigan but your always welcome
here.  In fact - when are you going to visit?  University of Michigan or
Michigan State not good enough for ya!?!?:)

Mary, Booker and the fuzzbutts Boris and Giesela   GO BLUE!