Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:06:21 EDT
Hi! This is Gracie, debv's little ferret. My mom has been wanting to
write this letter for weeks but never did. So I thought it was
rediculous and am writing it myself.

Several weeks ago me and mom won a contest from Karen at
WWW.ferretaffair.com and we won. 'course I won it for her. Karen had
designed a ferret toy in the shape of a flower and needed a name for
it. Mom has no imagination so I told her Lazy daisy would be neat and
guess what???? I, I mean we won!!!!!!! Karen changed it to Lazzzzy
Daizzzzy, which is way kooler! Then Karen sent me, I mean us, a Lazzzzy
Daizzzzy of our own. That thing is so much fun. You can crawl in all
the petal pockets and play or sleep. Mommy hides toys in it for me and
I go from petal to petal looking for them. I can also sleep in it. It
is so thick and well made it makes for a comfy hidey hole. Bella Mia
even plays in it with me. She's my pet Chihuahua. She says to tell
youse she likes it too!!!!

Now we have a new puppy Chi and he can fit in the petals just find. But
I have to give him a few hisses when he gets too rough. I can't believe
she got another Chi. Actually she won it!!! Can you beleive that. A
tiny Chi we picked out was flown by Continental from Tulsa, OK to New
York free. Hes a little too playful right now, so I have to set him
straight every once in a while. Mommy and daddy do to. They is
protecting me. I so love them!

Go to ferretaffair.com and check out Karens Lazzzzy Daizzzzy, cause
lots of ferrets have been telling me they are putting this on their
Christmas wish list! And check out her other neat things.

Thank-you so much Karen, and I put mommy in her room for time out for
waiting so long!

<http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=abc092c28b6e108c6d9889752d9a603c>
I hope this works cause neither mom or me know how to add pics on the
FML. [Looks like sign-in is required, so I didn't test past that. BIG]

God bless al those who have lost fuzzies. There have been a
lot lately. I pray for them with mommy!!!!!