From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 21:49:13 -0500
Annie Wright
>ear kissing....

From what I have seen ear kissing or cleaning is one of the ways ferret
groom each other.  It may also mean that they like each other.

Food? I have never come acrossed that band of food. You could try Ims kitten
or some of the other high caloir(sp?) foods out there. Your looking for about
32% meat based protien and about 18% fat. Look around but small bags until
you find a food your babies will eat.

What state do you live in. Pam Green's Star ferret list has alot of info for
most states.

Bob Church: If your pasting though New Mexico, South east end.  You could
stop by.  My three furries just love new playmates!!!

FML Anniversery bash.
As I said I live in New Mexic and am just getting a Shelter started.  Money
is going to be really tight for quite sometime.  I would love to go, but
with Dennis going to Korea in July and in May going to Co.  for training.  I
don't think I would beable to affrod a trip to FL.

Shelter New
I found a way to get three adds in different paper and have had one call. A
gal wants me to take two of her three ferrets. I'm working up some flyer on
the computer. I've called all the Vet's in this area, and the HS is working
with me. Is other suggestion? I've been working on getting info on the care
of ferrets out as will, but not much luck.

Well, that's all for now.
Ignorance killed the cat(or was that the ferret), Curiousitiy was framed!!!