From:
Adam Eyring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 22:57:59 -0400
After lurking on the list for a while in order to learn more about ferrets,
I have decided I am seriously considering getting one or two.

I am looking for recommendations for places in NC (preferably the Piedmont
or Triangle areas) where ferrets are available from dependable sources and
experienced ferret owners are available.  The only place I've seen so far is
called Animal Friends near I-40/NC5.  They get a ferret once in a while from
a breeder.

I look forward to your input.

Adam