From:
Deborah DuVaLL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 08:20:17 EDT
I read a post on here from a ferret parent that had lost one of his beloved
ferts in the apartment walls.I was horrified when i read this.I was
wondering if this person or persons know the outcome and what happened?I
surly hope the fert or owner was reunited.Let me know what ever happened
either on the post or in e-mail.

Have you ever watched youre ferrets sleep and wonder about the blissful
sleep?  Such a wonderful peace they seem to be in?

GOD bless all that love and care for this awesome animal!
Deb and the furry duo GRACIE & FRITZ going strong for 3 years now.