From:
"Snoberger, Christina M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 14:09:38 -0400
The Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas Annual Ferret Olympics occurring on
September 26th is almost here!!!  The Olympics will be held at the Grand
Prairie Community Center.  Time is running out to register.  Entries must
be postmarked by Friday, September 11th!

Events include:

1.  Maze Race
2.  Cup Tip
3.  Paper Sack Escape
4.  Best Weasel War Dance
5.  Obstacle Tube Race
6.  Heaviest Male
7.  Longest Kisser Contest
8.  Lightest Female
9.  Best Ferret Trick
10. Tube Race (straight)
11. Most Yawns in a Minute
12. Best-Dressed/Costume

Event costs:
$4 per ferret per contest  -or-  $25 per ferret for 9 contests.
FLC-Texas Members pay 50% of these prices
($2 per ferret per contest or $12.50 for 9 contests)

* Note - ferrets must be at least 6 months of age.  Owners must be able to
show proof of current vaccinations - vaccinations given no less 14 days
prior to the show and no more than 1 year prior.

Mail entries to:
Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas, P.O. Box 286, Bedford, TX 76095.

In addition to many exciting events, we will also be raffling off many
ferret related items and items for those owned by fuzzies.

Please refer to our Olympic Website for more information and for copies of
our entry form:
http://www.ticnet.com/ferretolympics/

Hope to see you there!

Chris Snoberger