From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:29:59 -0400
Lydia,
I certainly hope you don't get flamed..."catch the weasel" is a popular
game in our house too.  We pretty much do the same thing.  It's kind of
more like weasel bowling.  I have one (my first baby) who will come romping
at any plastic grocery sack, dive into it and wait.  I swing the back back
between my feet and then kind of give it a good swing out and then let it
go so it slides along the carpet.  The weasel inside gets a tumble.  He
then comes bouncing out, war dances on the sack, dooking up a storm.  I
pick up the sack and we start all over again.  I'll have to do is snap the
sack open, and the noise brings the herd a running for some playtime.

Why should the ferrets have all the fun?  The humans get to wrestle too!

Robynn and the Fearsome Foursome