From:
brad marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:26:24 -0500
I know it sounds like a small thing but Sodi is a older ferret that i
rescued from a shelter, his teeth were awful, one is missing, he has gum
disease, and some of his teeth are black!  I hope he feels better and
stops choking on his food, he sticks his paw in his mouth to try to get
the uncrunched morsels that are stuck out.  poor guy, I just called and
they said Sodi mad eit out of the anthesia ok, wew, I lost some sleep
over that, having a shelter ferret, you never know if they are real old,
or have a previous disease, All i know is that i fell in love woth the
little guy and his silver mitt black nose.

I have another dilema, I found a dog while i was working this am, i was
afraid i was going to hit it with my acar so i picked him up, he was
shaking, and wet it was only eight degrees here this am, took him home,
dried him off and in the bed with us he went, bad bad bad me.

My husband says no dogs, and i pout but it doesnt work, then reality sets
in, we have a sick child that does and is going to continue alot of care,
We really dont have time for a pup, sure we have the love to give, and
proper vet care, and food, but what about walks, and all of that?  My
ferret boys are independent in that they go under the couch and sleep
when they want to play they come out, and i snuggle them and play, my
daughter does the same thing, aned even though my shusband will not admit
it he opens the cag eevery morning to stroke the boys to say goodmorning
to them before he leaves for work.  When he comes home he grabs one of
them and pets them, and talks to them, he loves them, but when we go away
to the hospital and have to stay for days at a time with our son, we can
cage the ferrets, or leave them out for a couple of hours while we are
taking a shower inbetween trips, i just bought a new cage that there is 5
hammocks in and two water bottles two dishes of food and all the toys a
ferret could want, and they havce the comfort of each other when we are
gone.

UGH!  I really hate lifes decision making alot of days, it really stinks,
any opinions out there?  Easy .......dont yell at me, ive got a heavy
heart already....momma