From:
"Dr. Gary Holowicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 1995 03:48:49 EDT
Re:  J Glenn <[log in to unmask]>  Subject: 5

squeeker toys:

I had heard that they think it's another ferret or animal screaming in pain..
IE That you're hurting someone.  I tried it 3 different days myself.  4 of my 8
came running & sniffing, Tina bit the side of my hand hard, then looked at me
I'd swear saying "YOU STOP HURTING THAT POOR THING!!".  Every day it was
exactly the same response, so I proved it for myself.  If there was an
emergency or someone missing I would use it, but I don't just for grin's
anymore.
        Gary, now a believer.