From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:22:43 -0600
I can absolutely verify that these Ferret Christmas Wreaths are
GORGEOUS!!  Eleanor sent me one about 2 weeks ago and I fell in love with
it.  It's really beautiful.

If you don't get one you sure don't know what you're missing.  I showed
mine to everyone who came through the door.  Admittedly that's not alot
but if they came they saw lol.

Please keep Sweet Mary in your thoughts.  She is a skeleton.  She eats
all the time still thank God but if a stranger came up to me they'd think
I had not fed or watered her for weeks.  She is under vet care and they
see her eat and drink and walk all over the place but I'm afraid it won't
last much longer.  She just seems to be winding down.  9 is a very good
age but I still don't want to give her up but that will be her choice I
hope.  I hate making that decision!

Your friend,
Lois
Missing 8