Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:33:00 -0700
Over the last week, I noticed that Hoppy _sometimes_ has seedy looking
poop.  I understand that could indicate that his food is not being fully
digested and he is not getting all the nutrients.  He isn't as active as
he was two weeks ago but I can't say he is inactive either.

Other than this, he isn't showing other symptoms.  He eats his food and
drinks water.  All I can guess is that he may have had a dietary
indiscretion while exploring and his digestion system is taking awhile to
get back to normal.  Since this is shedding season here, could this also
be caused by swallowed fur?

Has anyone else seen this with their fur baby?

--
William M. Davidson

1704 Blume, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112
505 294 4571

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they
don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers