From:
Bruce Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 10:01:36 -0700
I've been reading some things here in the FML about ferrets in Salt Lake
City, Utah but must have missed the original posts.  Exactly what is the
situation there?  Are they legal?  Are their proof of vaccinations
recognized?

We are planning a trip there in April to visit our daughter and would like
to know whats going on before we take Fonzie the Ferret on his first road
trip.

Thanks,

Bruce Thomas                [log in to unmask]         Rapid City, SD