From:
Matt 'Guilty As Charged' Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 07:30:53 -0800
Thanks for this incredibly humorous account of the senseless slaughter of
innocent cattle by these ferocious beasts. Of course, my next question is
where can I get some MPEG files of:

1) The Ferret Stare
2) Rugrats pulling the rug out from under a Cow

and most importantly,

3) The Notorious Ferret Victory Dance.

Actually, I would like any scanned images of ferrets y'all have, since
I'm not likely to be able to drag my parents to a pet store, and they are
still convinced that I'm intent on populating my apt with 'rats' and
would like to show them some pictures to endear them to ferrets the way I
have become.

TIA for anything y'all can provide.

Matt Gordon