Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:25:04 -0800
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 Sukie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Heck, I know that in a rush we once brought a ferret to a hospital in
>a carrier which was labeled with the details of a different ferret (in
>masking tape on top)

Well, if we re confessing here, I will share with y all the time I took
my ferret to the vet 2 hours away for care.  I didn t want to disturb him
until the last minute so I prepared the carrier, got his *buddy,* loaded
the car, stopped for gas and drove to the vet.  Upon arrival I searched
EVERYWHERE for him, only to discover he was NOT in the car.  Two hours I
drove home frantic, wondering if I had managed to somehow lose him along
the way

On arriving at home I found him curled up in the hammock in his cage
right where I left him!  Had to make the trip again that night, but this
time I made sure I had the ferret with me!