From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:32:55 -0500
SandeeFerret,

Could you PLEASE do me a BIG favor?  Today, March 12th would have been
Lady Dana's 8th birthday, could you please find her and give her a BIG
Birthday kiss & hug for me and that I love her and really miss her?
She is a lovely Albino lady with a loving air about her.

I want her to know that her grand daughter, Puff, won 2nd place in Albino
at the LOS National show today.  This is the same placement that Lady
Dana won on her 7th birthday last year.  I also want her to know that
her other grand daughter Woolie is now back home with me.

Thankyou Sandee

Sending love to all my kids at the Bridge and to the Bridge Greeters

Mommy Debi