From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:03:41 -0500
Hi folks-

I'm in the process of launching a new website with ferret stained glass
and ferret information.  One feature on my website is the page "Hall of
Shame; Ferretkind's Worst Enemies".  I'd love to know of any nominees for
my Hall of Shame for this year - so far Ben "Waaaah" Stiller and Verizon
Wireless (who still have the catchy blurb: "Ever see a guy nearly get his
tongue bitten off by a ferret?  It's hilarious!" on their website) are my
top contenders.  But if anyone knows of any other enemies of ferretkind
that deserve their spot, please let me know!!  Any corporation,
organization or high-profile person whose actions or remarks have done a
great disservice to the public's perception of the domestic ferret are
contenders.

Thanks,
Heather W.