From:
Possum Senior Reporter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 00:39:30 -0400
June 2007 News
Possum  NEW Senior Reporter
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge

Possum Here: Aye, yie, yie I am going to be in a wedding! Tonk's and
Issy's wedding! Can you believe that? I can not wait! It is party time!
bring on the bands, the cheweasels and fuzzy foamy fries, weasel war
dances and corn starch peanuts! So mum am I going to get help with the
news this month? I mean I do have a wedding to prepare for and There
is a lot of news to cover this month..

Mum here: Do you want help this month Possum?

Possum Here: Well yeah! That's why I asked!

Mum here: Hold it right there Missy, who do you think you are talking
too?

Possum Here: Oops sorry mum! Okay I will get started. First off; the
"ferret only clinic" happened and boy did it happen! There were humans
and fur kids all over this place! It was one hot hot day. Our poor
favorite doc. Miss Mary, Miss Pat and Miss Kim sat in that hot all
day just to take care of the fur kids that came to see them. Thanks
you guys you are great! We had lots of humans here some from far away
places. Mr. Harry from Ma. Mr. David from NJ and our far away critter
craft the Baker Bunch from LI. Then of coarse there were all the
shelter friends that made this whole thing happen. Mum says it could
not happen without all the people that come to help. Miss Mary B and
Miss Joy did an auction with really cool stuffs it made the shelter
lots of money. Here are the pictures Miss Stephanie took on clinic day
http://community.webshots.com/album/559345664CJaVRv

We even got to use our play yard because "strong like Bull Trevor" and
shelter friends Miss Stacie, Miss Jill, Miss Eileen, Mr. Dan, Mr. Tom,
Miss Cathy R. Miss Cathy D. Miss Susann and Mr. George My far away mom
and dad came to fix it on Memorial Day weekend, just for me and clinic
day.

Suzie Q here: Hey you! Missy; would you want to back up a few weeks
and tell folks what happened in May? I mean I know this is the June
news but you have failed to cover any May news that was not in last
month's news.

Possum Here: who are you and what are you doing in my news?

Suzie Q here: I am Suzie Q. I live two cages up from you on the same
wall. I have to listen to you jump up and down trying to get attention
when humans are here. I get to watch humans come in to ask where you
are and could they please pick you up and hold you. Cough cough, if
they only knew the real you! I get to listen to that dratted talking
toy you have in your hammock. Is that enough information for you? I am
in the news because mum told me I could help; I am in the news because
YOU are failing to cover all the news!

Possum Here: MUUUUUUUMMMMM HELLLLP! I did cover some May news; I told
what we did on Memorial Day weekend. Heeelllp! That is May news! I am
being taken over by a mouthy; little know it all brat!

Suzie Q here: I am not!

Possum Here: Are too!

Mum here: Stop it you two!

Possum Here: Hump, fine so here is some MORE May news. Mum went to Pet
walk in skinny- Atlas or some place like that. Miss Kristie, Miss Cathy
D went too they helped at the Pet walk. Miss Cathy drove mum and all
her stuffs. Miss Christina and Mr. Ben came by to visit while we were
there Miss Susann T. MY far away mom had a table down the way from mum
for E.A.R.S. http://www.uan.org/ears.

Miss Stacie came to check on us fur kids, move us around, and clean
some cages so mum only had to do meds when she got home. Mum left early
and got home late. That day.

Suzie Q here: okay I need to jump in here to get this news moving! One
could fall asleep with the news coming from Possum.

Miss Joy and Miss Mary B came to visit us on mother's day, they brought
gift baskets for the raffle table for clinic day, + they wanted to love
on their far away fur kids. Mr. Tim B. Gizmo's far away dad called mum
to say happy mother's day on that day too.

Possum Here: hey you stop that, mum says we can not be mean to each
other and you are being mean to me!

Suzie Q here: Am Not! Go away. Brad W. and his mom Amy W. brought
stuff for us for Brad's birthday! They brought lots and lots of stuff.
See Brad's mom had a birthday party for him, he is 9 yrs old, he told
everybody that wanted to bring a gift to bring something for this
shelter! Is that not way cool? A 9 yr old that thinks to get presents
for us fur kids instead of himself. That is one awesome kid! We must
be pretty special! Oh yeah and mum hurted her hand the Friday be for
the holiday weekend. She tore the tendon off her right knuckle on her
middle finger. So her hand is all tied up. She can type with some of
the remaining fingers but writing snail mail is very hard for her. She
is allowing us to send email thank you's until her hand is better. The
Doctor told her 6 to 8 weeks.

Possum Here: Sooo Miss "think you are special" butt in; are you done
telling all the important news? I mean take over why don't you? Mind
if I do MY news now? You do not need to answer that I am just going to
do more news! Miss Kristie came to help mum move cages and change some
things around, that was a two man job. Miss Donna D came to do the yard
to get it ready for clinic day; she also helped mum pack up cages that
had come in over the winter that were sitting in the garage getting
dirty. We had Lots and lots of campers, Thompson kids and Bowmen kids
were here for a week. Now for some really sad news! Mum is getting to
be a chunky monkey! Know why? It is all the Bakers fault! You know the
Baker Bunch? Well they came up for clinic.

Suzie Q here: Hey Missy you already covered that! DUH! How about some
news we do not know about? How about not telling people mum is getting
chunky. That is NOT news!

Possum Here: Will you go find something to do? This has not been
covered! This is new news! Now go.... Do something.....anything except
butting in here! Anyway sooo the baker bunch pulled in on Friday
afternoon before mum went back to work, Mr Harry was already here.
Anyway Baker Bunch all came for clinic to see our favorite Doc. Then
after clinic they stayed for a few days. See they parked the critter
craft up in the barn yard. They had their own space to just hang out.
Anyway Sunday night they and mum went to this place in victor that
makes gluten free pizza. Mum drove so Bakers did not have to move the
critter craft. That place was so awesome. They had all kinds of pizza
mum could eat. Bakers are gluten free humans too. So what was left
over from the pizza mum brought home, she was going to put the rest
in the freezer for later only it was so good she ate it for breakfast,
lunch and then dinner the next day. Poor poor Chunky monkey mum she has
no will power! This month's news is extra long, because next months
news is going to cover the symposium. See mum is going to be leaving
here in a couple of weeks to go to Portland Oregon. When she gets back
she will give me a report so I can give it all to you..

Suzie Q here: Enough already. Man you have the ability to put humans
to sleep. It is time to close this news. Watch for next month I will
be reporting on the IFC symposium for mum when she gets back.

Possum Here: you will not!

Suzie Q here: Will too! Until next month.......

Senior reporter Possum

Our Shopping Mall
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org

E-Mail