From:
Maria L Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:29:07 +1200
We have an 18month old speyed female (Felicity) who is a real mummy's girl
and we have recently acquired a 2 year old entire doe (Pogo) who is a real
sweetie.  Pogo is really friendly towards our other ferrets but Felicity
really has it in for her.  We have been introducing them slowly, and Pogo
just tries to play with Felicity every time she gets the chance.  Felicity
latches on and shakes (really hard) we get the hissing and screaming and
released anal glands everytime.  Will we always have to give them seperate
playtimes, or will they eventually sort it out.  I think Felicity may be
jealous, do ferrets feel this way?

Thanking you in advance
Meghan, Tiberius, Felicity, Savvy and Pogo